Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I say what I think of

One of the funniest jokes I have ever heard
I believe that people have to be open with others. We don't live among mind readers so they could not understand what we feel by an eye sight. In order to get other people understand what you feel of, we should express what we think of and why we think that way. I read a very interesting joke simplifying my idea:


(Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some fuckin’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more fuckin’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the fuckin’ French toast.))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was nice of you to give such an advice.
Keep going and you will be something in the future.
:)